Did you know that HIPAA, or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, was signed into law in 1996? HIPAA allows for the safe storage and transfer of medical information over mobile devices, and as more BYOD, or bring your own device, programs are implemented, the need for HIPAA secure SMS, or short message service,…
- Different Types of Clouds Explained
- The Future of Voice Recognition Software
- How Do Cell Towers Work?
- What is the Function of Mine Dewatering Systems?
- Minimum Server Resources for IM and Presence
- Add Tech to Your Windows With Automated Shutters
- Common Styles of Electronic Enclosures
- The Amazing Technology in Your AC Unit
- What To Know About Measuring Small Bores
- A Day in the Life of a Solar Installer