CERCLA, otherwise known as the Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation and Liability Act, was established under United States Law. It deals with providing proof to establish an “innocent landowner” in regards to property transactions. In other words, an environmental audit has to be done by property sellers so that a buyer, lender or investor is protected…
Environmental Phase Audit
- The Future of Education Is in Virtual Reality
- Are Repairable Cars for Sale Worth Buying?
- Different Types of Clouds Explained
- The Future of Voice Recognition Software
- How Do Cell Towers Work?
- What is the Function of Mine Dewatering Systems?
- Minimum Server Resources for IM and Presence
- Add Tech to Your Windows With Automated Shutters
- Common Styles of Electronic Enclosures
- The Amazing Technology in Your AC Unit