Title II of HIPAA requires the establishment of national standards for electronic health care transactions, such as electronic medical record keeping and national identifiers for providers, health insurance plans, and employers. With that said, things like HIPAA text messaging, secure messaging healthcare apps, and mobile healthcare applications exist. Though only about 46 percent of American…
The Importance of Secure Messaging in Health Care
February 25, 2014 admin 0 Comment
- The Future of Education Is in Virtual Reality
- Are Repairable Cars for Sale Worth Buying?
- Different Types of Clouds Explained
- The Future of Voice Recognition Software
- How Do Cell Towers Work?
- What is the Function of Mine Dewatering Systems?
- Minimum Server Resources for IM and Presence
- Add Tech to Your Windows With Automated Shutters
- Common Styles of Electronic Enclosures
- The Amazing Technology in Your AC Unit