Did you know that, according to a report from Yahoo! Safely, American children spend an average of 7.5 hours per day online? From Facebook to Youtube to the variety of online games now available for kids, it can be hard to pull your children away from a screen. If you can’t ween them off the…
Many Americans are adopting a sedentary lifestyle. Probably largely due to the prevalence of technology, we’re spending more time sitting at work and at home in front of computer screens. This isn’t necessarily good for our health, and one of the most common complaints among Americans is suffering from back pain. About half of Americans…
There is little doubt that online marketing is the trend of the future. Millions of dollars are spent annually on content marketing, search engine optimization, and revamping websites to make them mobile-optimized. The reason for this is that billions of people scour search engines on a daily basis looking for information on products and services,…
Did you know that HIPAA, or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, was signed into law in 1996? HIPAA allows for the safe storage and transfer of medical information over mobile devices, and as more BYOD, or bring your own device, programs are implemented, the need for HIPAA secure SMS, or short message service,…
- How a marketing company conducts SEO marketing for dental practices
- How Does Rack Refrigeration Work?
- Your Comprehensive Handbook for Constructing a Music Studio
- Throw a Tech Fair With These Great Tips
- How to DIY an Installation for Solar Panels
- How Nationwide Fire Sprinklers Work
- The Future of Education Is in Virtual Reality
- Are Repairable Cars for Sale Worth Buying?
- Different Types of Clouds Explained
- The Future of Voice Recognition Software