We have always been a connected society. In a time when the business to business website design services (B2B website design) are an essential part of most marketing plans, however, we may be considered more connected than ever before. In fact, companies that capitalize on B2B website marketing techniques take advantage of attracting customers who are already looking at related products. When you business is favorably presented by another successful company, you can grow your new customer base and continue to be in the mind of your current customers.
When you get ready to update your company website it is important that you understand the purpose and reason for working with an outside marketing agency. In many cases, businesses are so busy with the day to day tasks of maintaining sales and staff that they do not actually have time to make sure that their marketing plan is sound. In these cases, it almost always make sense to leave the B2B website tasks and other digital marketing tasks to an outside an agency, one that is not only familiar with the latest trends, but that it is able to predict and set trends.
- Getting your share of attention is essential if you are wanting to make a leap in your social media presence.
- Estimates indicate that 94% of people cite web design as the primary reason they reject or mistrust a website.
- The latest research indicates that websites must be able to easily adjust to various platforms. for instance, 62% of companies that designed websites specifically for mobile platforms indicate that they have increased sales.
- Nearly 46% of people indicate that a website?s design is their number one judgement that is considered in determining the credibility of a company.
- One of the things that matter the most to potential consumers who visit your website is speed. In fact, as many as 48% of users say that if they arrive on a business site that does not work well on mobile, they take it as an indication that the business simply does not care.
- The fact is first impressions matter. For 94% of judgement calls about a website are design-related.
- In today’s digital world, how a company’s website functions can have an immediate impact on the success of companies of all sizes.
- Constant organic content posts can help a business draw potential customers to a website, as well as encourage current customers to come back. Creating this content, however, is time consuming. Perhaps because of these reasons, 57.7% of small and medium-sized business owners intend to invest in a new and improved website.
- Estimates indicate that 44% of people will leave a website if it lacks contact information, so it is important to make sure that email, phone numbers, and other contact information is easy to find.
- Do you get the results that you want from your website? If not, it may be time to make sure that you are taking advantage of all the B2B website benefits. For many companies, this means working with a marketing agency is essential.