According to Inc, the average office worker is only productive for two hours and 53 minutes in a typical eight-hour work day. That means that over five hours are spent on non-work related tasks. And why shouldn’t they be? The average workday is filled with interruptions from other coworkers, inefficient meetings, delays in responses from…
Worldwide, more than 1.5 billion people suffer from chronic pain and as much as they try to cope, it can have a devastating effect on everyday life. Almost 59 percent of chronic-pain sufferers reported an impact on their overall enjoyment of life. When it’s broken down further, the number of people in constant pain can…
- How a marketing company conducts SEO marketing for dental practices
- How Does Rack Refrigeration Work?
- Your Comprehensive Handbook for Constructing a Music Studio
- Throw a Tech Fair With These Great Tips
- How to DIY an Installation for Solar Panels
- How Nationwide Fire Sprinklers Work
- The Future of Education Is in Virtual Reality
- Are Repairable Cars for Sale Worth Buying?
- Different Types of Clouds Explained
- The Future of Voice Recognition Software