Digital marketing is an important part of any company’s success. From the smallest of gift boutiques to the largest corporations, it is important to know that the right marketing plan is in place. From the most up to date social media campaigns to a marketing strategy that can help prepare a company for a new product launch, there are a number of ways that online marketing companies can make sure that their clients are set for success.
Today’s digital marketing services serve a number of roles. From helping create a stir over new and upcoming products to creating social media platforms that encourage customers to interact with a business on a daily, and sometimes hourly, basis, there are a variety of ways that these providers can help their clients connect with customers. In fact, without a social media presence there are many companies that simply cannot compete. The simple fact that Google receives over 57,000 searches per second on any given day means that it is essential to make sure that your customers find landing pages that will help lead them to your company website.
Finding the Right Digital Marketing Team Can Help Your Business Succeed
Did you know that businesses with a strong keyword in the business name rank 1.5 spots higher than if there is no keyword included? For this reason, it is important to include a marketing team from the beginning when you are getting ready to start, or rebrand, any company. Consider some of these other facts and figures about social media management and other methods that help create the best digital marketing strategies:
- 75% of users indicate that they never scroll past the first page of results when they conduct a search.
- High quality content and link building are the two most important signals used by Google to rank your website for search, according to Andrey Lipattsev, a Search Quality Senior Strategist at Google.
- The latest research indicates that Google owns 65% to 70% of the search engine market share.
- Focusing on the organic results instead, between 70% to 80% of users ignore paid ads.
- The top two Internet activities are search and email.
- Longer content tends to rank higher, and the average first page result on Google contains 1,890 words, according to a report from Backlinko report.
If you are the owner of a business of any size it is important that you work with the right digital marketing company to make sure that you increase your company’s exposure.