Unfortunately, however, both the iPhone and iPad are susceptible to damage. In fact, approximately 15.5 percent of iPhone 4 owners will have an accident within a year of buying their phone and nearly 10 percent of iPad2s experience damage such as a shattered screen within the first 12 months. Continue. Helpful links.
- Different Types of Clouds Explained
- The Future of Voice Recognition Software
- How Do Cell Towers Work?
- What is the Function of Mine Dewatering Systems?
- Minimum Server Resources for IM and Presence
- Add Tech to Your Windows With Automated Shutters
- Common Styles of Electronic Enclosures
- The Amazing Technology in Your AC Unit
- What To Know About Measuring Small Bores
- A Day in the Life of a Solar Installer