According to a new report from the Environmental Protection Agency’s Office of the Inspector General (EPA IG), the EPA currently does not know exactly how many cloud computing contracts it holds, it does not know when its offices are using cloud services, and it is not sure of how secure the systems are. The report,…
July 29, 2014 admin 0 Comment
- How a marketing company conducts SEO marketing for dental practices
- How Does Rack Refrigeration Work?
- Your Comprehensive Handbook for Constructing a Music Studio
- Throw a Tech Fair With These Great Tips
- How to DIY an Installation for Solar Panels
- How Nationwide Fire Sprinklers Work
- The Future of Education Is in Virtual Reality
- Are Repairable Cars for Sale Worth Buying?
- Different Types of Clouds Explained
- The Future of Voice Recognition Software